Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10 Blissful Years

A little arithmetic for you -- 1999 + 10 = infinity minus 10

Today, August 6th 2009, marks ten years since I married my sweetheart Cara. She was the answer to my prayers back then and she remains a dream come true to this day. I feel so honored to be with her and blessed to have found her in the first place.

I told Ainsley this evening about our upcoming special day. I said, "Ainsley, tomorrow is Mommy and Daddy's tenth anniversary. That means that we've been married for 10 years!" To which she replied, "So when are you going to stop being married?" I told her, "Never! We'll be married forever."

Forever. That's a comforting thought. There's no one else I'd rather spend forever with than the woman I've spent the past decade falling deeper and deeper in love with.


The happy couple...they had no idea what they had in store for them.

Wow, what a beautiful bride...

Check out that pretty lady...she hasn't aged a day. If she has then she's getting more beautiful as she ages.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, too. Oh, and I'll forgive you for that last picture of me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't all be so photogenic my dear...LOL! =0)

    ReplyDelete