
It's been a long time since my last post. I'm worse at this than I thought I'd be! Oh well, you get what you pay for sometimes, right?
Happy Easter to you and yours! As you can see in the pictures we're celebrating the Resurrection of the Savior under a blanket of new-fallen snow.

I'm just glad I won't have to go out driving today. I'm not going anywhere tomorrow either. Cara's going to be induced on Tuesday so I'm taking the entire week off of work. With the other three kids I never took more than two days off so this week will be a different experience for me. Either I'll be in Cara's way all the time or else I'll be responsible for keeping the other kiddos out of her way. Should be fun!

I'll make a few more posts in the next couple of days. I've had a lot of things banging around in my head that I need to get out and down on paper, as it were.
glad to see that you took the time to join us in blog-land Nathan! the chart definitely falls into the over analyzed category! ;0)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you got snow on Easter. It was nice here. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the welcome back to blog-land. We'll see how long I visit this time.
ReplyDeleteAs for the snow, it was gone by about 1pm, but it was pretty in the morning.