Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nintendo personas


I asked Ainsley and Aftyn which video game character would best represent each member of our family. They came up with some interesting choices. Here's the roster:



Nathan = Yoshi

Personally, I don't see the resemblance. Yoshi is a green dinosaur who gobbles up fruit and turtle shells in mass quantities. Admittedly, I do like fruit, but if I had to attack someone I most definitely wouldn't do it by projectile vomiting.





Cara = Daisy

I guess this one fits, given Cara's most recent hair dying experiment. Red-heads are a fiery bunch, eh?





Ainsley = Bowser

Ainsley chose this one herself, I swear. On rare occasions she can be a scary adversary, but even when she's making her best mad face she's as cute as a button. I don't think Bowser could pull that off...





Aftyn = Zelda

Now this one is a good pick, I think. Not only is Aftyn a little princess, but she's also our damsel in distress with unparalleled frequency.





Gavin = Toad

And finally, there's Gavin. He's short, has a big noggin, and speaks in unintelligble quips and yelps. So, yeah, this one ain't bad.


4 comments:

  1. ...now if I had to pick one for ol' Uncle Sterling it would have to Mario, hands down! He even has the over-sized 'stash down!=0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so are you saying now that my hair is red, I have a fiery disposition? Or did I have that before... hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only we could get Sterling to model some overalls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA, HA!!! Hey, the boys have couple of pairs he could borrow if he wants...lol=0)

    ReplyDelete